RadarURL

My Happy Labor Day Wishes To You

  • The best way to value things is to obtain them with our work, our effort and our dedication. Hope you have a great time on Labor Day.
  • With our work we benefit not only ourselves but our family and the entire society. Let us keep the good work mate, today is our day!
  • On this day I want to express my sincere congratulations to all those workers who give their life for the welfare of their families and to achieve a better future.
  • Success does not come from thin air, success is achieved after lot of effort and dedication. Congratulations to all workers on this day.
  • “I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” –Thomas Edison
  • “The supreme accomplishment is to blur the lines between work and play.” –Arnold J. Toynbee
  • “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” –Thomas Jefferson
  • “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.” –Louis C.K.
  • “Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work.” –Mark Twain
  • “Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work — and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t.” –Lucille Ball



Motivation For Women
Shop Great Gifts for Everyone on Your List by clicking here at Walmart.com!

No comments: