RadarURL

What Is A Supermoon?


Hello my friend, normally I would have post this on my other blog: 
But, I decided to share this on this blog Motivation For Women Blog.

I have always been curious about how there is a Supermoon and now that I know, I am sharing my new knowledge with you.

This video from  ScienceAtNASA explains what a Supermoon is and that there is going to be 2 more Supermoons before the ending of 2016. After these two Supermoons there won't be another until November 25, 2034.

Although, I seen the first one on October 16th, I do plan on seeing the other two as well. The next Supermoon is going to be on November 14th, this Monday and the third on December 14, 2016.

Hope you'll join me in checking out these two amazing moments that will happen only two more times in our lifetime.  



Motivation For Women